2/18/2010

a la lady gaga

Lady Gaga's rerelease of 'the fame' - the fame monster, dropped a couple of months ago, and I ordered this 'limited edition lady gaga pack' which is basically a book about her journey to become the star she is today. I must admit her music isn't that amazing, but I like her character, style and individuality. She's pretty inspiring. Here's a mini bio on her and some pictures from this 'pack' I got.

Born as Stefani Germanotta on March 28, 1986, Lady GaGa was born into an Italian-American family in living in Manhattan. From age 4 she learnt the piano and at age 13 wrote her first ballad. She was set to join Julliard by age 11, but instead chose Convent of the Sacred Heart (school). There, she was the odd one out - made fun of for her provocative and eccentric ways. She recieved early admission to Tisch School of the Arts (NYU) at age 17, from which she withdrew from to focus on her music career. The rest is histroy... She was signed to a record company and got her big break in the New York club scene with her song 'Beautiful Dirty Rich'. Then with 'Just Dance' gained worldwide fame. She's won numerous awards, but she's most known for her outrageous outfits worn performing, out on red carpets and most public events.

'1. Manifesto of Little Monsters
There's something heroice about the way my fans operate their cameras. So precisely and intiricately, so proudly, and so methodically. Like Kings writing the History of their people.
Its their profific nature that both creates and produces what will later be preceived as the 'kingdom',
So the real truth about lady gaga fan lies in this sentiment: They are the kings. They are the queens.
They write the history of this kingdom, where I am somehing of a devoted Jester.
It is in the theory of perception that we have established our bond. Or, the lie, I should say, for which we kill. We are nothing without our image. Withougt our projection. Withought the spiritual hologram of who we perceive ourselves to be, or to become rather, in the future.
When you're lonely
I'll be lonely too.
And this is the fame,
Lady GaGa'












Alejandro lyrics (a song from the fame monster)

Alejandro.Alejandro.Ale-ale-jandro.Ale-ale-jandro.Don't call my name.Don't call my name, Alejandro.I'm not your babe.I'm not your babe, Fernando.Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch.Just smoke my cigarette and hush.Don't call my name.Don't call my name, Roberto.
















'Whatever I Thought I lost, I've found agan. For Good. Thank U Hamburg.'26/July

No comments:

Post a Comment