1/09/2010

Just Some News

Just recently, Vogue.co.uk announced that they had a new designer who will be blogging for them. None other than Henry Holland! I'm quite excited, I really love Henry Holland's quirky designs. He says that the blog will be 'entertaining and hilarious' also showing his 'innermost thoughts.'

Dree Hemingway has been casted in the Gianfranco Ferre spring/summer 2010 ad campaign. The campaign was shot by the infamous duo Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matad. I really like this shot (below) here, I've always had a thing for monochrome shots and the gown is just gorgeous.


Also, two days ago, the February issue of Vogue UK came out. Here, is the cover which features Natalia Vodianova and was shot by Nick Knight (who I love). I must say, I didn't really like this cover, the whole thing with the lilac and bright pink text isn't really working for me. Natalia Vodianova's face looks like it's sticking out quite uncomfortably. Although it isn't one of my favourite covers, Natalia's eyes look absolutely gorgeous.


Photo Source: Vogue.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. i love dree's ad for gianfranco ferre! her hair looks so gorgeous :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice picture!
    /isabella

    isabellathordsen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete