2/24/2010

I usually don't like the beach but hey, this time it was fun!

I just came back from camp! It was only one night which really sucked but it was awesome! We went to Portsea, which is pretty much a beach place and did some sea kayaking and snorkelling! When we were kayaking, the ocean look AMAZING like, how the sun was reflecting onto the water and was sparkling like a gazillion (yes, I still use that word) diamonds. I really wanted to take a photo but all I brought was a crappy digital camera ):

Snorkelling was also amazing. Saw so many cool things beneath the water! So many different colours! Really reminded on Alexander McQueen's Plato's Atlantis, but, then again wasn't he inspired by the underwater life of Barbados? I think so, I can't remember though...

R.I.P Alexander McQueen by the way. Didn't always understand what he was trying to show, but it doesn't take a genius to know that his designs were pieces of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment