3/19/2010

je ne sais pas


Sorry for not posting! I've got a huge french oral and I can barely scramble together a sentence together in french. So if I randomly write words in french it's because I'm trying to get IN THE ZONE. This past weekend I got this winter coat, for winter (hello captian obvious). It's from Fiona Scandlan, which is a kids brand. The necklace is old, I can't remember where its from. It's actually a a clock - I wore it in honour of ALICE IN WONDERLAND (for the lapin blanc wears one). And that random stripe shirt is from Cotton On. I don't actually remember buying, and speculate whether or not it's mine...
xx
also, i'm going to ad this, because as much as I like it, It doesn't deserve an entire new post.
LADY GAGA'S TELEPHONE VIDEO. alright song, but the clothing she wears is quite outstanding. Costumes by designers such as;
Jean-Charles De Castelbajac, Viktor & Rolf, Brian Lichtenber, Search and Destroy, Chanel, Thierry Mugler, Astuko Kudo, Jeremy Scott, Fred Butler, Rachel Barrett, Danilo, Haus of GaGa, Oscar Lima, Franc Fernandez, Noki, Bess and Emilie.

No comments:

Post a Comment